Explore your desired area in Gombak on the internet before the tour. Try to find out what other people are writing about the location and use the maps to look around. Also look at the zoning or regulatory plan (if available online, if not ask for a look at it at the municipal or city office). You will find out if a large industrial or residential development is planned in the area. At the same time, use the flood map to check if the property is not in a flood area.
Go on a tour in advance and walk around the place first. You will get to know the surroundings yourself. Thanks to this, you can check, for example, what the parking options are.
At the same time, ask your neighbors what they are up to or missing in the gombak condo. You can find out if in winter there is no problem with, for example, rolling some roads or if the location is not too surrounded by coal smoke.
Don’t Get Pushed Into Anything
At first glance, invisible problems can be associated with the selected house. As a rule, these are legal obstacles and can significantly complicate (or completely prevent) the acquisition of real estate and subsequent housing.
What exactly do you need to pay attention to when buying a house? Especially:
- If the seller of the house is really the owner.
- Whether both partners agree to the sale if the house is jointly owned by the spouses.
- If there is no easement on the property that would complicate its use.
Whether there is a lien on the real estate (it is often associated with a mortgage, for example you will learn how to deal with such situations in the article Buying and selling real estate with a mortgage).
- Unless there is a foreclosure on the house.
- The title deed will help you first and foremost.
For example, read the ownership sheet:
- who is the owner (or co-owner) of the property,
- what is the acreage and use of real estate,
- whether or not there are any encumbrances in favor or against the real estate,
- if there is a lien on the real estate,
- whether execution is ordered on the house
- or information on how the property owner acquired it.
This way you are sure that you are really dealing with the property owner. Or that the building is actually run as a permanently habitable house. These tips and advice are all the same no matter what location, even if it is Mont Kiara or jb apartments.
Like our content? Click here for more!